Drafting Process Implementations:
*Collaborative IO Whitelisted As Service Provider
- benefit in-house wallet managed access by login to email specific to company and/or pseudo on occasion if distinction [Please see “Adaptable MX”]
- benefit is in-house wallet managed access can establish choice 2 step authentication for priorities [Please see “Device Agreement”]
- risk delete account cannot be undone however in this manner wallet may continue to exist, more testing required.
- designates layer between working funds for service provider in-house pool and the collaborative managed this makes a capable security layer with a requisite authentication whereby the transition will provide identifiable blockchain transaction.
* Prospect client purchases a package that grants collaborative permissions
- Transaction is confirmed, operator initiates #dw-implementation.
- Prospect client account status detail is communicated and by chosen method claimed by that party.
- Once claimed account permission can be explored by client and qued for collaborative rewards, psc io perspective package benefits, collaborative unique tools and resources, more……